The Crystal Necklace Heart – A Dainty Spiritual Gift
If you’re looking for a gift that is both eye catching and dainty, the Crystal Necklace Heart is perfect. This necklace can be worn with any outfit and looks great on its own or layered with other necklaces.
A symbol of love, set on a trend forward satellite chain. Meet our open frame take on a beloved icon, the Ari Heart Silver Pendant Necklace in White Crystal. Everyday sparkle, designed to shine.
Swarovski (r) Crystal
The brand name Swarovski is synonymous with crystal jewellery, and the company’s crystals are prized for their clarity and brilliance. Swarovski’s patented processes and cutting-edge innovations are what set the company apart from other crystal producers.
To produce crystal glass that refracts light like the rainbow, Swarovski applies a special chemical coating. These coatings are named for the color they give the crystal, such as Aurora Borealis (AB), Crystal Transmission, Shimmer, and Volcano. Swarovski also produces a wide variety of other crystals and materials for various industries, including gemstones and optical instruments such as telescopes and rifle scopes.
To be sure you are purchasing genuine Swarovski crystals, look for the silver colored seal emblazoned with “Crystals from Swarovski” and a 16-digit code that can be checked online. You may also see the Swarovski trademark as a hologram on the packaging. The company also runs a crystal-themed museum called Swarovski Kristallwelten at its original site near Innsbruck in Austria.
Silver is a very delicate metal, so in order to make it useful for jewelry or decorative items, it must be mixed with other alloys. According to silver and antique jewellery specialists AC Silver, sterling silver contains 92.5% silver, and the remaining 7.5% is made up of other metals. Most often, the other metal is copper, although zinc or nickel are also used as alloys in silver jewelry.
Look for the 925 hallmark symbol on the piece of jewelry to determine its authenticity. The 925 hallmark denotes a standard quality of silver that’s durable enough to wear, but not so high-quality that it will cause skin irritation.
If you have a 925 silver piece of jewelry that you no longer want, there are several ways to sell it. You can sell it to a pawn shop or jewelry store, or you can try to sell it at a flea market or garage sale. However, you should always research the potential buyers before selling your item to ensure that you’re getting a fair price for it.
The necklace is plated with White Rhodium to add further strength and durability. It also gives the jewellery a lustrous surface sheen that protects it from scratches, oxidisation and corrosion.
The heart-shaped crystal reflects incoming light beautifully, adding a touch of magic and enhancing any outfit. Pair it with matching earrings for a complete look.
Alloys of gold (such as silver, zinc and nickel) are used to make white gold, which is never truly pure white in colour. This is why most white gold rings are flash plated with rhodium, a precious metal from the platinum group, to give them a brighter, more pure white appearance. However, this coating will eventually wear off over time. When this happens, the jewellery may start to tarnish or appear yellow. To prevent this, it is important to have your jewellery re-plated with rhodium on a regular basis. This can be done at your local jeweller. The process is quick, inexpensive and relatively simple.
24K Gold Plated
A beautiful spiritual crystal necklace adorned with 24K gold wire heart shape pendant. The crystal clear quartz emits purity and harmony, while flowers surround the mystic view of a hidden heart. This necklace is the perfect gift for someone special.
Explore your purple side with this gorgeous piece of jewelry! This necklace is crafted from 925 sterling silver and plated with 24K gold. The amethyst druzy crystal reflects the incoming light and brings sparkle to your outfit. This unique stone is formed by natural forces and is similar to a geode.
Skillfully crafted in the Holy Land, this incredible pendant is the perfect way to show your love for that special person in your life! This 24k gold plated necklace is a stunning gift for Valentines Day, birthdays, engagements, or any other occasion that you share with your loved one. The gold plated pendant is accented with vibrant cubic zirconia stones and a charming heart design that is micro-inscribed in pure 24k gold.